Re: Hibernation (suspend-to-ram) on iMac G4 with Debian Squeeze

On 05/11/2012 05:15 PM, Michel Dänzer wrote:
This means sleep (aka suspend to RAM) is not supported on your machine.
Support for it has never been implemented for any non-laptop Apple
PowerPC machines.

Oh? What a shame. Thank you for your answer, not finding anything was driving me nuts.

Note that 'hibernation' usually refers to suspend to disk.

Ok, thank you. I would be careful next time.

> It might be possible to get that working, but there's probably some gotchas as well.

About suspend-to-disk, I tried it and yes, there's some issues. But I'm not interested by suspend-to-disk feature so I'm not annoyed and I haven't tried to make it work properly.

Regards,

e-