Re: Video Problem?

On 7 Oct, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Risto Suominen wrote:

> This disables the non-existent TV output and allows the driver to use
> suitable frequency values instead.
>
> BTW, how did you get around it, David?

	I wish i knew.  Apparently it fixed itself!  X=D  I'd put the issue on the back burner to deal with when the semester is over.  After a maintenance reboot for the Mac side i didn't get back to it right away, having forgot that yaboot went into Debian by default.  When i came back to it i was looking at the Debian login.  Could it be something that just needed more time?

Sent from my MacBookPro

Childish game:  One at which you cannot beat your spouse.