Datum: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 22:31:01 +0800
Von: Bear<jilingshu@gmail.com>
An: Gerhard Pircher<gerhard_pircher@gmx.net>
CC: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: Can I install debian on a e300 board?

hi,

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.1a/powerpc/iso-cd/debian-6.0.1a-powerpc-businesscard.iso
  >>  and extract kernel from it.
  >  Okay.
Er... Can this image should work for me? Or this image is only work for
Apple computer?
Just checked that. The MPC8313 CPU should be supported, but I think
the platform support code for your board (Freescale MPC831x RDB) is not
compiled into the Debian kernel image.
So you have to compile a new kernel.

Gerhard