Re: OS X unbootable after Squeeze/Sid installation on Powerbook5,6

Yes, I tried that. Actually my description was imprecise. In fact I
got to slashed circle via gray apple trying to boot with alt pressed,
whereas in the case of booting as I usually do, by pressing "x", the
screen goes black and immediately the same menu with x, c and l
appears.

--
http://okle.pl