Re: Fan won't work - system locking up as a result

Ok an update on the issue. The fans do appear to be kicking on a
little - after the last lockup, when the OS loaded up the fans kicked
on for about 30 seconds. Maybe something is making them kick on at too
high of a temperature for the beast to handle?

Any thoughts? I haven't found any software that will let me check the
temperature of the proc.