Re: XkbLayout ignored in Sid

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 01:36:24PM +0200, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> I'm trying to use X without Gnome or KDE in X and would like to use
> 	Option "XkbLayout" "pl" in xorg.conf. However it seems this is
> ignored due to some obscure udev actions .

I have this problem on i386, too. As I use several layouts, I can just
e.g. setxkbmap -rules evdev -model pc105 -layout us,ru -option
grp:caps_toggle as well. If you use just a single layout, doing this
every time is, of course, annoying. You could have better luck on
debian-x or xorg lists.

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov