Re: Disk screwed up with ybin

I can't read the yaboot.conf anymore. But it might have been like this:

boot=/dev/hda2
device=/pci@f4000000/ata-6@d/disk@0:
partition=3
root=/dev/hda3
timeout=100
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot
enablecdboot
macosx=/dev/hda4
defaultos=macosx

image=/boot/vmlinux
label=Linux
read-only
initrd=/boot/initrd.img
append="quiet splash"

My macosx is on /dev/hda3 (sure), linux on /dev/hda5 and 6 (not sure). The
important stuff is on the two macosx partitions.

dmesg says:
hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
hda: no DMA mode selected
Dev hda: unable to read RDB block 0

How do I get the partition table? I did dir hd:\ in OF and it crashed
imediately.

Yes target mode is much better but I doubt that I'll be able to read
anything ;-(

Cheers,

john