Re: A short tutorial on running GRUB2 on a PPC

Le dimanche 03 avril 2011 à 11:52 -0400, Super Bisquit a écrit :
> You do know that his question should have been forwarded to the yaboot
> mailing list? This is a question about firmware interfaces and not
> limited to Debian.

The thing is, I don't see any bootloader-related question in his first
message.

> You do know that other operating systems exist and that these problems
> must be dealt with when using any bootloader on any architecture? This
> is presenting a problem that will be so complex and convoluted no one
> will be able to fix it.

I don't know what you're on, but I absolutely don't know what you are
talking about.

> You do think  my approach was wrong? At least I explained myself and
> let him know what would mess up.

What would mess up what? He proposed some advices to people wanting to
use grub2. That's all.

> You did not think of concentrating on helping him but on correcting me
> instead? He asked for help and feedback and you gave him none.

Please, refrain from posting here anymore: the way you spoke to me,
Rogério and Roger (publishing a private email in the latter case) show
us a total lack of any respect and understanding. I personally think you
are not welcome to debian-powerpc anymore. I will notify the listmasters
of any further attempt to disturb this mailing list.

benjamin