Re: A short tutorial on running GRUB2 on a PPC

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 11:52:58AM -0400, Super Bisquit wrote:

[Please don't top post.]

> I am being thoughtful.
> You do think  my approach was wrong? At least I explained myself and
> let him know what would mess up.
> You did not think of concentrating on helping him but on correcting me
> instead? He asked for help and feedback and you gave him none.

Feedback is only useful when it's helpful and constructive.

You are being rude, aggressive and unhelpful.

If you wish to continue to participate on Debian lists, as I have
already conveyed to you in private, you will kindly fix your bad
attitude and stop abusing people's hard work and contributions, or
I will have to ask the listmasters to ban you from posting here.
Please bear that in mind before you repeat the mistakes you have
already made.

Thanks,
Roger

--