Re: Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

Hi there,

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 02:01:52PM +0200, Benjamin Cama wrote:
> Then, updating yaboot to the latest known active development branch
> (http://yaboot.ozlabs.org/ ) would help a lot our port to stay alive, as
> many have noted that Debian on PPC looks a bit dead from "outside".

Indeed, I have been planning to do that for a very long time, but
interrupting any Debian activity did not help in the matter.

Hopefully, now I can manage some Debian time, so I will update,
say this week, the package and any bits of d-i necessary for it
to work. Here, I am mainly thinking about RAID, LVM, and crypto
installations in yaboot-installer, as upstream did some changes in
yaboot about them.

I miss some physical 64-bit hardware to test it, mainly access to
pSeries, but I guess people on this list will be able to test d-i
images before I can submit changes, won't they?

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :