Re: Taking over maintainance of yaboot ?

Hello,

I'm also interested in a well-maintained PPC port because I have some
Power machines (IBM, Bull) and I dont want to waste them. My dream is
to have an official installer with grub2, I very miss its features at
install-time.
First of all, Im thinking about how to find a place for discussion.

With regards,
Zsombor