Re: Can't install acpi-support (no acpi-fakekey for PPC)

> Now I know the hardware supports sleep, since OS X can do it.  [dig
> dig dig]  Ahh, I see that pmud has not been updated since 2001, and
> its README only mentions PowerBook G3.

I don't have a G4 to confirm whether this works, but this guy[1]
seemed to have suspend-to-disk working back in 2005, which looks to
require the installation of a custom pmuconf file in /etc/power.

Also, the wiki[2] seems to suggest that suspend-to-memory should be
supported out-of-the-box. Wouldn't be the first time the wiki was
wrong, though :)

[1] http://www.ncc.up.pt/~rvr/kh/kh.html#pmuconf
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnPowerPC