Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release - power5 installation report

Thank you everyone for the hosting offers.

I'm planning to create other experimental cd-sets regarding to this
port (of course with Yaboot 1.3.16), and live-usb images.
Please let me know what packages should be included. I see more Mac
users than IBM PowerPC but it seems it works well on both.
So, if you're interested in some kind of installer/live image just
send me the required configuration (package list) and I'm going to
build it. (Actually, I'm playing with an amd64port live usb image that
fits to a small pendrive)
Please be aware of that I use my Power5 machine remotely via serial
console so I cannot test the GUI :) However after a successful startup
I think everything should work well as the official images do so.

Regards,
Zsombor