Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release - power5 installation report

Thank you all.

Temporarly, I uploaded the ISO, md5 and the important README file to:

http://visaportal.hu/dl/debppc/

Where you can download them. Gary, I already uploaded the ISO to your ftp site.
MD5 checksum is: 6278f3a71c19828e4532578e81fbf0ef

Thank you again,
Zsombor