Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release

Hi Aurélien,

Le samedi 02 octobre 2010 à 19:33 +0200, Aurélien GÉRÔME a écrit :
> Can you please produce a standard debian package with quilt patches?

I will try, but will need some time. I think some git util is able to do
that automatically, isn't it ?

> It was like that previously and I did not intend to change it.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any quilt patches in the old 1.3.13a. It
would be a bonus to add that, but it is more work.

> Please update your debian/changelog, "some fixes" cannot be accepted
> as a valid changelog entry.  This email seems quite a good starting
> point to fill it.  It is also why quilt patches are nice, you can
> describe each patch in debian/changelog.

Yes, the changelog definitly need some care. I will come back when it's
done.

benjamin