Re: Call for testers: new yaboot package release

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 01:56:49AM +0200, Benjamin Cama wrote:
> So, yaboot in debian is currently suffering from a lot of problems, and
> until now we were only talking about it. Here is some code to test it,
> now to really see what's still causing problems and what's solved.

Good, as I have not been able to squeeze time to get to it.

> Still, I may have done some mistakes, and need advices on packaging (I
> tried to listen to lintian as much as possible).

Can you please produce a standard debian package with quilt patches?
It was like that previously and I did not intend to change it.

> Message to Aurélien: it would be nice if you could comment on this and
> help getting yaboot updated. Uploading that without you would be
> painfull, please answer to this email.

Please update your debian/changelog, "some fixes" cannot be accepted
as a valid changelog entry.  This email seems quite a good starting
point to fill it.  It is also why quilt patches are nice, you can
describe each patch in debian/changelog.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :