Re: I am planning to restart ppc64 ports project.

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 12:12:00PM +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> I am planning to restart the ppc64 porting project using the debian-ports project in the near future.
> I want the ppc64 port to be joined to the official by the time debian will be released.
>
> How about this plan?
>

>From the debian-ports point of view, we are currently lacking space to
add another port. Genesi has been kind enough to offer new hard-drives
but they still have to be installed.

In other words, it something possible, but not before a few weeks.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73