Re: booting gparted live cd

Isn't parted now on the netinstall debian cd ?
try checking advanced install, then load optional parted, then skip
the rest of the install including partitioner just go into the shell
option at the main menu, you should have parted there.

I used parted a lot and gparted once only when I had to because parted
had broken. gparted was a lot (like 1/10) slower.