booting gparted live cd

Hi,

I'm trying to resize the root partition with the gparted live cd, on my PowerMac G5 already running Debian (partitioned with that same cd in the first place). When I try to boot from the cd I get the following:

Stage 1 Boot: c
Booting CDROM...
LOAD-SIZE is too small
load-size=3Db2e adler32=3D57aad635

I remember using "boot cd:,\install\yaboot" to boot the Debian installer, I'm guessing I need something similar for the gparted cd? I poked around the cd itself and couldn't find anything suitable:

givalent@comet-lnx-mac1:/cdrom$ ls -R
..:
boot  gparted.dat  syslinux

../boot:
boot.cat  gparted  gparted.igz  grub  help.msg  memtest86  System.map-gparted

../boot/grub:
clonezilla.lst  grub.conf         menu.lst           stage2_eltorito
Csplash.xpm.gz  Gsplash.xpm.gz    minix_stage1_5     ufs2_stage1_5
e2fs_stage1_5   help.msg          reiserfs_stage1_5  vstafs_stage1_5
fat_stage1_5    iso9660_stage1_5  stage1             xfs_stage1_5
ffs_stage1_5    jfs_stage1_5      stage2

../syslinux:
boot.msg  options.msg  splash.lss  syslinux.cfg

Appreciate any suggestion, couldn't find anything about this on Google.

Thanks,
Giuseppe