Question about a package in experimental built but not present in the archive

Hi there, people.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge about the buildd network, but I would
like to use a package (forked-daapd) that is only present in the
experimental section of the archive, but not present in binary form.

In particular, I just saw that

  https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=powerpc&pkg=forked-daapd

was attempted and concluded nicely, but that the package has not been
integrated in the archive for the past 7 days

  http://qa.debian.org/madison.php?package=forked-daapd

Is there any package of this available? I would like to run forked-daapd
in a system that is way too slow to cope with all the build
infrastructure (which includes a java VM).

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de