Re: ISO For Recent Debian Squeeze

Hi there.

On Jul 14 2010, Gary wrote:
> Although the discussion is hopefully helpful, I'm not sure anyone's
> actually answered Richard's original question re where to find squeeze
> installer ISOs... http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds

Oh, Gosh. You are right.

Finding the "I want to be a guinea pig" images is, sometimes, a not-so
obvious thing, if one goes to the expected place (cdimage.d.o). Some
links, in no particular order:

* http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/
* http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/
* http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/squeeze_live_alpha1/

BTW, just a naïve question for those at debian-cd: is there any
(intended :-)) reason why the daily-builds for a given arch (say,
powerpc) also lists some other arches as subdirectories? Say:

* http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/powerpc/
* http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/powerpc/alpha/
* http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/powerpc/arm/

... and so on?