Re: ISO For Recent Debian Squeeze

Hi there.

On Jul 14 2010, Eraina and Richard jenkins wrote:
> At the moment, I am running Ubuntu 10.04 ... which is nice (aside from
> the absence of windfarm which is easily remedied) ... but I still
> prefer Debian.

That is great. One question, though, if you have the opportunity to
reinstall stuff: do you need a working system for production right now
or can you spare some time to help with potential issues?

In the first case, the way to go would be to just install the current
stable installation and update to a newer version with the packages that
you want.

In the second case (which would have bigger, better long term effects,
even for you, if you happen to need to reinstall in the future), it
would be nice if you could test the newest install CD that you can find,
take notes of the errors that you see and report them to the
debian-{boot,installer,powerpc} mailing lists.

> Any ideas??

Hope that helps,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8