Re: Partition and Boot loader for Squeeze on G4

Frédéric Massot wrote:
Do you know why there is a package Grub2 PPC (aka grub-ieee1275), it is for what computer?

I never heard of GRUB for the PPCs so I never tried it. If you use it, please post your results. :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.