Re: Problem with lastfm client on debian ppc linux

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 01:37:53PM -0500, thegame4121982@msn.com wrote:
> Hi I am having some problems with the lastfm client under debian linux on the powerpc platform. When I use Lastfm client there appears to be a lot of lag from logging on to lastfm using the client to the stations and songs themselves loading. Everything seems to take longer than it should and the station stops playing music maybe after three to four songs. I can't listen to lastfm on the web site becaue there is no flash for powerpc.

Without any experience in lastfm (not the client nor the website), I
just wanted to point out that there is at least one flash client for
powerpc: gnash

In addition mplayer can play flash videos.

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans@sociologi.cjb.net>
Q. What is that strange attachment in this mail?