Problem with lastfm client on debian ppc linux

Hi I am having some problems with the lastfm client under debian linux on the powerpc platform. When I use Lastfm client there appears to be a lot of lag from logging on to lastfm using the client to the stations and songs themselves loading. Everything seems to take longer than it should and the station stops playing music maybe after three to four songs. I can't listen to lastfm on the web site becaue there is no flash for powerpc. Anyone using powerpc comptuer and have this problem with the lastfm client? What can I do to try and fix this annoying issue? I hope I have described the problem as clearly as possible as I am not sure how to exactly describe what exactly is going on. The weird thing is that lastfm client works fine under debian in an x86 computer but I am currently using Debian on a powerpc computer. The weird thing is When I use last exit another program available on powerpc that also plays lastfm, none of these problems occur but the program seems buggy. It crashes when I search for radio stations and I can't figure out how to play my library in last exit. I would really like to solve this problem that I am having with lastfm though and not use last exit. Anyone can help with this strange problem? Thanks.