r128 driver issues with latest Xorg squeeze updates.

Hi,

I upgraded squeeze today and noticed a lot of X related updates.
Specifically, it updated the Xorg, mesa, and various ati drivers.

After the upgrade, the r128 driver doesn't seem to be working. The main
complain seems to be of the missing framebuffer device. My guess is that
there is some issue with the atyfb128 driver not being loaded.

Starting Xorg without any conf uses the fbdev driver, resulting in poor
quality.

Any other powerpc users experiencing the same problem?

Thanks,
Amit