Re: PowerPC 8500??

A Wednesday 9 September 2009 08:09:30, Brad Boyer escreveu:
> I went and looked on the Apple support downloads web site (which is
> at http://support.apple.com/downloads/) and saw a link to "Older
> Software Downloads" (http://support.apple.com/kb/TA48312?viewlocale=en_US)
> which appears to have page after page of old stuff, including System 6
> and most of the versions of System 7 (looks like all but 7.6).

Yah! This is where I have found how to start a Mac Plus that someone gave me :
it can boot any MacOs till 7.5.5. With his extended 4MB of RAM, it can know
the pleasure of linux ;-)

I think People discovering Linux with hardware more than 10 years old should
know that it will show how linux can deserve them...