Re: Sound drivers detected on Mac Mini and G5, but not Powermac G4

Hi there.

On Aug 07 2009, Ben Finney wrote:
> AIUI, the ‘snd-powermac’ module is deprecated [0]. I don't know how to
> check what you're asking, but at a guess:

Just for debugging purposes, you can remove the snd-aoa module and
friends and load snd-powermac.

Actually, since I roll my own kernels, I usually don't even bother with
snd-aoa and just go to snd-powermac (on machines that have sound, that
is).

Regards, Rogério Brito.