Re: Sound drivers detected on Mac Mini and G5, but not Powermac G4

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> have you checked if the module ’snd-powermac’ is not blacklisted?

AIUI, the ‘snd-powermac’ module is deprecated [0]. I don't know how to
check what you're asking, but at a guess:

=====
$ grep powermac /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base-blacklist.conf
$
=====

Regardless, audio works on my other powerpc machines without that
module.

[0] replaced by ‘snd-aoa’ and friends, I think.

--
 \                              “Time wounds all heels.” —Groucho Marx |
Ben Finney