Re: About the computational power of g4 machines

Am Samstag 16 Mai 2009 14:06:34 schrieb Rogério Brito:
> Also, how is Airport Extreme working with the binary blob and current
> kernels?
Airport extreme works perfectly after loading the firmware via
aptitude install b43-fwcutter

> I'm also thinking of reviving gtkpbbuttons, pbbuttonsd etc, if I do get
> a good laptop.
The keys for display brightness and sound work perfectly out of the box in
gnome (with osd :) ) but unfortunately without osd in kde 4.2.2 , which I
happen to love ;) .

cheers
drz

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc