Do my packages work?

Hello there,

I've finally managed to get my RS/6000 Model 43 up and running unter
Debian Lenny.  If I find some time, I'll do a write-up of my experiences
for my blog.

After some looooong compile sessions (256MB RAM is not enough for
linking C++ binaries...) I've built some powerpc-packages for my
Debian repository.

As this is my first time on an architecture other than x86 I don't
know which problems could arise (e.g. from different subarchitectures).

    Could anybody with a Mac or some other non-antique PPC have a look
    at the packages and tell me if they work for him?

The repository is here:
http://www.cgarbs.de/stuff/deb-repository.html

A quick test of hugin, libpano13 and enblend would be nice.
Added bonus: hugin and libpano are newer versions than in Sid :-)

Thanks in advance!
Christian
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de

It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people.  The good ones
slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much
more.                                     -- Woody Allen, "Side Effects"