Re: xorg.conf powerbook g4 kde 4.2.2

Am Sonntag 10 Mai 2009 16:10:15 schrieb Benjamin Cama:
> It works out of the box except for on thing : the proprietary firmware.
> You have to install b43-fwcutter, which will (normally) download and
> install it. You can look at the archive of this list for more
> information, quite a lot of people had this problem.

Thx got it working! Yeah, but I had a problem with my D-Link AP900+ that didnt
work in macosx at first either, but after updating macosx with all airport
updates it worked. But debian didnt connect, but I was warned. So I changed
the AP and it worked ;)

greetz
drz

--
------

gpg fp: 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65
Public Key: http://rizzux.org/drz.asc