Re: Lenny KDE newbie with Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac.

A Saturday 02 May 2009 19:03:50, Brian Durant escreveu:
> Is there a KDE alternative to Cheese? I want to avoid installing 36
> GNOME packages on my system. Kopette can be used with Gtalk, but Gtalk
> video isn't supported on PPC.

It is just to ensure the video works... then it depends what you want to do
with your cam : just the pick the app that does it. Unfortunately, I don't
think it will be a native KDE one. Fortunately, installing the required gnome
packages will take much less space than the installing the proprietary driver
for the cam with a proprietary system....