Re: Lenny KDE newbie with Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac.

On Sat, 2 May 2009, Brian Durant wrote:
> Is there a KDE alternative to Cheese? I want to avoid installing 36
> GNOME packages on my system. Kopette can be used with Gtalk, but Gtalk
> video isn't supported on PPC.

You can also try xawtv.

> On 5/2/09, José JORGE <lists.jjorge@free.fr> wrote:
> > A Saturday 2 May 2009 17:41:05, Brian Durant escreveu:
> >> Any idea how to do any of what is suggested? I am a newbie.
> >
> > I think you have nothing to do. Just launch cheese

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect
Techsoft Centre

Technology and Software Centre Europe
The Corporate Village · Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:    +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax:      +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:   Geert.Uytterhoeven@sonycom.com
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

A division of Sony Europe (Belgium) N.V.
VAT BE 0413.825.160 · RPR Brussels
Fortis · BIC GEBABEBB · IBAN BE41293037680010