Re: Getting Gnash and Java to work with Lenny KDE.

2009/4/29 Brian Durant <globetrotterdk@gmail.com>:
> Gnash doesn't seem to want to work with YouTube on my new, clean,
> Lenny KDE install. What do I need to do to get gnash to cooperate?
>
> I would also like to install Java, but haven't been able to find a PPC
> oriented HowTo.

I just did:

# aptitude -r install openjdk-6-jdk

[0] http://packages.debian.org/lenny/openjdk-6-jdk

Or did you mean IBM java? In that case, you would have to create a
very simple account at ibm's site and find and download the right
jre/jdk for your processor and java-package it.

> Cheers,

Cheers,

--
Gunther Furtado