Re: Wifi configuration Debian Lenny Ibook G3

Hi Esteban,

I don't know if it maybe helpful for you. I admit I configrured Wi-Fi and forgot all about it since it works fine. Here is mine wpa_supplicant.conf:

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=root
ap_scan=1
fast_reauth=1
eapol_version=1
network={
        ssid="network_name"
        psk="password" # or psk=0123456789abcdef
        priority=5
}

and interfaces:

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
allow-hotplug wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
wpa-driver wext
wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

Don't ask me what it means, but it works here.

Piotr