Re: IBM JS21 Blade and debian-40r6-powerpc-netinst.iso

I would look through things in /var/log:
dmesg
syslog
kernel.log
debug

you can access them from the installer.
Or alternatively, there's a so-called "single" mode, you can access it
by adding the word "single" to the command line of your boot manager.
In this mode much fewer drivers are loaded, and no network is available.
This way you can access the disk, and read the above files.

Hope this helps.

M.