Re: G3 Beige Tower install help

On Sep 8, 2008, at 6:38 PM, Stephen Allen wrote:

Nicolas, do you mind if I add these instructions to the Debian Wiki ? I'll
be sure to give full attribution.

Congratulation on getting it working!  That's great news.

I have a couple of things to add to Nicholas' SxS that will help first-timers get it "right the first time".

If Nicholas is willing, I'd be more than happy to have his SxS and my additions merged into a wiki page. So that we don't have to go thru all this the next time!

Enjoy!

Rick