Re: G3 Beige Tower install help

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 12:30:42AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> You are so close, I can almost taste it all the way up here in New
> Jersey!

Yeah we're pretty close. LOL

> It's too late tonite, but Monday or Tuesday, unless you succeed before
> then, I'll put a spare disk in one of my Beige G3s and walk myself thru
> the steps, writing down each step as I do it.  If that doesn't get you up
> and running, maybe we can do a phone-call step-by-step thing (I assume
> you are in Texas, USA?)

Nope. But GoogleChat does client 2 client phonecalls. I believe you already know my Google e-mail. ;-D

> Are you using Sarge, Etch, or Lenny for this experiment?  Just so I use
> the same thing myself.

I'm attempting with Lenny.

Rick I don't, can't, expect you to do that -- Very generous of you to offer though. If I get really stuck,
then maybe I'll change my tune. But like you said -- Close very close. :-D

--
Regards,
S.D.Allen - Toronto