Re: G3 Beige Tower install help

Stephen,

You are so close, I can almost taste it all the way up here in New Jersey!

It's too late tonite, but Monday or Tuesday, unless you succeed before then, I'll put a spare disk in one of my Beige G3s and walk myself thru the steps, writing down each step as I do it. If that doesn't get you up and running, maybe we can do a phone-call step-by- step thing (I assume you are in Texas, USA?)

Are you using Sarge, Etch, or Lenny for this experiment? Just so I use the same thing myself.

Rick