Re: Can't get xorg working on iBook - Help please!

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:27:10 -0700
"Bob Lounsbury" <boblounsbury@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone experienced the error in the attached Xorg.0.log file? I've
> also attached my xorg.conf. I've tried all sorts of changes to the
> xorg.conf, but nothing works.

It looks like you have an ATI Rage Mobility M3 which is the same as
what I have on my PowerBook G4. I've had a lot of problems with this
chip but it's working great now. I have attached my xorg.conf. It
should work. Let me know if there are any problems.

Amit