MTA?

Hi again folks,

Hi everybody,

Many thanks!!  Everything's now working.

The only odd thing I've noticed with Lenny is that on bootup, the message "Starting MTA" appears, then nothing happens for about a minute. Does anybody know what's going on? MTA may mean "mail transfer agent" but I'm not sure. I do know it's where Charlie got lost in the Kingston Trio's song many years ago... certainly the boot process seems to get lost.

This may be a Lenny thing rather than PPC, but I'll try here first anyhow.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au