Re: Adobe flash player replacement?

Mauro Lizaur wrote:
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Mike Hore wrote:
Well of course there are versions for Windows, MacOSX Intel, MacOSX PowerPC, and Linux Intel. Naturally, no Linux PowerPC. Does anybody know of a flash player raplacement I can download that will let me access the content? I obviously should check out Gnash -- will that do it? I probably don't need all the bells and whistles - just enough to let me access the content of web sites like the one I mentioned.

Gnash doesn't work very well (at least for me, it didn't).
May be you could try using swfdec which works pretty decent, also renders
youtube's player almost 100% correct.

Thanks Mauro,  I'll give that a try and let the list know how it goes.

Cheers,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au