Adobe flash player replacement?

Hi folks, I've come back here after 12 months away doing other non-Debian things. Anyway I did a net-install of Etch on my trusty G5 iMac and everything went very smoothly. I remembered to avoid some of the pitfalls I'd run into before, and looked in the archives both here and at Ubuntu for my messages from last year to see what I did then -- e.g. with my ISP it was important to disable ipv6.

Anyway, I'm going to have a few questions so here's the first one. I went to the web site of a certain very large European airospace company, and it said I needed Adobe flash player to access the content. With a button taking me to the Adobe site so I could download it.

Well of course there are versions for Windows, MacOSX Intel, MacOSX PowerPC, and Linux Intel. Naturally, no Linux PowerPC. Does anybody know of a flash player raplacement I can download that will let me access the content? I obviously should check out Gnash -- will that do it? I probably don't need all the bells and whistles - just enough to let me access the content of web sites like the one I mentioned.

TIA,  Mike.

          Mike Hore        mike_hore@aapt.net.au