Re: Amarok 1.92 crashes on powerpc.

Hi Michel,

Thank you for your answer.
When running

objdump -R /usr/lib/kde4/libamarok_collection-sqlcollection.so | grep
R_PPC_REL24 | wc -l

I got something like 54720. I tried to look for the missing -fPIC flag, but I
could not find my way in the CMake labyrinth.

I tried to file a bug in the debian bts on amarok, but my report has been
ingerated by the bts, certainly because of the disclaimer that amarok 1.92 is
beta software and thus bugs should not be filed against the package.

Could someone give me some hints / commands I could try to find which file
hasn't got its -fPIC flag ? It is the first time I do such things, and I feel
that it is a good opportunity to learn something new.

Thanks !

Cédric