Re: No sound in snes9x (Debian PowerPC PS3 Port)

Hi, Thanks for your help. It work and now I have ound in snes9x. Do you know how do I make this permanent for snes9x so I don't have to type it everytime I start snes9x? I use a gnome front end to graphically start and run snes9x but it won't have sound if I use the graphical front end gsnes9x to run the program. Thanks.

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.