Release certification for powerpc

Hi there.

I see that powerpc needs a bit more love than what it gets currently. In
particular, the following pages seem woorying to me, as a user of this
platform:

* http://release.debian.org/lenny/arch_qualify.html
  This page lists powerpc as "at risk" of being released for lenny.
* http://wiki.debian.org/powerpcLennyReleaseRecertification
  I just included some slight modifications, but this page desperately
  needs some more "filling in the blanks"
* http://popcon.debian.org/
  We need users to install the popularity-contest package to get a better
  idea of how many people are using this port. If you don't have
  popularity-contest installed, please, do install it!

As I have not been following debian-powerpc too much (need to get up to
date with my e-mails since I was sick), I don't know if this has been
discussed recently, but it surely is safe to bring attention to this
point.

Regards, Rogério Brito.