Need Help with ATI Graphic Card bring up

Hi
We have an embedded custom board PowerPC board (Freescale).
I have  booted Debian 3.1 (Sarge) on the system running on Linux kernel 2.6.23.
I have an ATI graphic card Radeon 9250 PCI card.

I would like to run flash application on the graphic card to do performance testing on the flash performance on the system.

I am not able to get anything out of the Graphic card, my assumption is XFree86 has x86 emulation and will load appropriate driver module for the card.

I would appreciate if you help out and provide me some hints how to do this.

Many thanks in advance,
Bizhan