2 oldworld Power Macs available to a good home

I have a 7600/120 and 7600/132 that I was using as gateway/firewall
machines for several years, but have now retired.  They have a basic
Debian-only install, booting via quik.  If someone can use them to
continue support for Debian on PowerPC, I'm happy to give them away
(you pay shipping).

IMO these are too slow to do any native development/building; I always
cross-compiled their kernels on faster machines. But they might be OK
for doing QA on installers, bootloaders, or other PowerMac-specific
stuff.

Please contact me off-list if you need more details.