Re: Suggestions for running Mac OS 9.0.1 on debian-x86-64

Christian Jaeger wrote:
Jérôme Warnier wrote:
Just my .2c: Both applications also exist for Windows, and probably run nicely under WINE.

Yes, I've thought about this, too, but I'd have to get a copy of those apps only for the purpose of the conversion; also I was still using FileMaker 4. Also there might be further (even if less compelling) reasons to run the old Mac OS for me, too. So I'd prefer the emulation path.
In this case, why bother using MOL?
Just install Mac OS 9 directly under your qemu VM.

Christian.